नमस्कार दोस्तो , स्वागत है आपका हमारी बेबसाईट पर ! आज की हमारी पोस्ट SSC – CGL 2018 से संबंधित है और पूरी तरह English में है ! यह एक Guest Post है और India की नंबर – 1 Educational Apps Gradeup द्वारा हमें उपलब्ध कराई गई है ! इस पोस्ट में आपको SSC CGL की पिछली साल की Cutoff और 2018 के लिये Expected Cut off का बिश्लेषण किया गया है ! जिससे कि आप अपनी तैयारी को और बेहतर बना सकते हैं ! हम जल्द ही आपको ये पोस्ट हिंदी में उपलब्ध कराऐंगे तो आप हमारी बेबसाईट को Regular Visit करते रहिये !
SSC CGL Previous Year and Expected Cut off for 2018
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level exam for officer level posts at various government departments. This exam is conducted almost every year. There are mainly four sections asked in this exam, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning Ability, and General Knowledge. The level of difficulty and competition increases every year. The candidates are required to score high marks to get good posts. How much marks area safe score is a big concern of all the aspirants. Through this article we will give you an idea of the safe score for selection in SSC CGL Exam 2018 after a detailed analysis of previous cut offs.
The pattern and exam mode has been changed from SSC CGL 2016 onwards. The tier 1, cut offs analysis includes years 2013 to 2017. SSC CGL exam is conducted in four stages, preliminary exam, main exam, descriptive and skill test.
The cut off marks of SSC CGL 2013 to 2017 Tier 1 is:-
Main takeaways of tier1 cut offs analysis are:-
- There is a sudden jump of cut off marks from year 2015 to 2016. The change in exam pattern is the reason behind this sharp jump.
- The timings were reduced in 2017 from 90 minutes to 60 minutes keeping number of questions same. The candidates were expecting significant reduction in cut off marks but the scenario was different because of learning curve of industry.
- The cut off patterns depicts the increasing competition.
The tier 2 exam of SSC CGL consists of four papers:
- English Language and Comprehension.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Studies (Finance and Economics)
There are different cutoffs for different posts. The marks of paper 1 and paper 2 are considered for all posts. The marks of paper 3 are considered for Assistant Audit Officer, and for junior statistical officer marks of paper 4 are considered.
Since the exam pattern was changed in SSC CGL 2016, therefore analysis of tier 2 of this exam is analyzed separately. The post wise of qualifying marks for Tier 3 is given below:-
|Posts / Cut off marks||Unreserved||OBC||SC||ST|
|Assistant Audit Officer||536||493.75||454||427|
|Assistant Section Officer and Assistant in MEA||449||424.5||389||370|
|Junior Statistical Officer||502||471||423||397|
|Rest of the posts||422||397||363.25||341|
Before SSC CGL 2016 exam, for tier 3 there used to be common cut offs for two categories:-
- Interview posts.
- Non Interview posts.
The cut off marks for the interview posts from 2012 to 2015 is as follows:-
|Category / Year||2012||2013||2014||2015|
The cut off marks for non-interview posts are:-
|Category / Year||2012||2013||2014||2015|
Main takeaways of tier2 cut offs analysis are:-
- The cut off marks are increasing with an increasing manner.
- Along with changes in pattern, the pattern of declaring cut offs also changing.
- The competition is increasing in all the categories but the maximum increase is in the unreserved category.
- The level of difficulty is also increasing along with cut off marks, which depicts that the learning curve of industry is also increasing every year. The reason behind it maybe the increasing use of online platforms.
- The candidates can expect tough question papers in future exams and, high cut offs as compared to previous exams.
Now based on the above analysis, let’s predict the cut off marks for the SSC CGL 2018 exam. The exam will be conducted in four phases. There are certain factors which will impart effects on cut off marks:-
- Change in mode of examination: In earlier years this exam used to be conducted in offline mode. But from SSC CGL 2016 onwards the mode of examination has been changed from offline to online. This change was supposed to decrease cut off marks but with easy access to the resources, the impact is low.
- Inflow of candidates from technical backgrounds: The increasing salary and perks in government sector has attracted candidates from various branches. Now a day the toppers of SSC CGL are IITians which shows that the competitors are not easy to be crossed.
- Difficulty level of exam: The level of difficulty is also increasing with every CGL exam. The pattern of questions is changing and there are very less repetition of questions and question patterns. New concepts are being asked and questions of higher order of mental skills are expected in future exams.
- Learning curve of Industry: – With the easy access to the online resources, such as educational apps, test series, online videos and discussion forums. The learning curve of industry is increasing very sharply as previously the candidates used to waste time in traveling to the physical centers, whereas now a day they are learning concepts from online videos and honing their skills through online tests.
- The number of candidates appearing for the exam: – The number of candidates is also increasing every year. It aids to the increase in competition and thus increased cut off marks.
- The number of vacancies: – The number of vacancies is expected to increase as per the statics shared by Indian government, but the actual increase is not of expected level. This increase expected to bring cut offs down. But increase in number of candidates can nullify this effect.
- The changed behavior of candidates towards this exam: – In earlier days the candidates used to prepare for this exam along with their jobs. But with changes scenarios, there is large number of candidate quitting their jobs and preparing full time for this exam.
The expected cut off marks for SSC CGL 2018 based on above analysis is:-
Expected Cut off marks for SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1:-
Expected Cut off Marks for appearing in SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3:-
Overall Expected Cut off Score out of 700 marks:-
Download SSC CGL app, and get study material, notes, free quizzes, online mock test, & previous year question papers.
Also check our NCERT Solutions App which we have launched recently for Class 6 – Class 12.
दोस्तो आप मुझे ( नितिन गुप्ता ) को Facebook पर Follow कर सकते है ! दोस्तो अगर आपको यह पोस्ट अच्छी लगी हो तो इस Facebook पर Share अवश्य करें ! क्रपया कमेंट के माध्यम से बताऐं के ये पोस्ट आपको कैसी लगी आपके सुझावों का भी स्वागत रहेगा Thanks !
दोस्तो कोचिंग संस्थान के बिना अपने दम पर Self Studies करें और महत्वपूर्ण पुस्तको का अध्ययन करें , हम आपको Civil Services के लिये महत्वपूर्ण पुस्तकों की सुची उपलब्ध करा रहे है –
TAG – SSC CGL Previous Year and Expected Cut off for 2018 , Expected Cut off marks for SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 , The cut off marks of SSC CGL 2013 to 2017 Tier 1 , SSC CGL Cut off 2018 tier 1 , What is a good score in SSC CGL tier 2 2018 , SSC CGL Expected cut off for interview post , SSC CGL Post wise cut off 2018